HCS Exam 2021 Study Material - Agreements and MoUs
- Based on latest Pattern
- English Medium eBooks
HCS Exam 2021 Study Material - Agreements and MoUs
As far as the Harayana Civil Services Exam 2021 preparation is concerned, you can follow our unique initiative under which we are providing you a series of articles covering various Haryana-related current affairs from June 2020 to May 2021. This is well known to all the Civil Services Aspirants that the Current Affairs and Haryana GK, both are an integral part of the HCS Exam. So you must regularly follow our article to prepare for HPSC HCS Exam 2021. In this article, you will find some of the important agreements and MoUs that have taken place among various government and private players during Haryana in the last year.
You can visit the following links to read our previous articles:
The Haryana State Industrial and Infrastructure Development Corporation (HSIIDC) has entered into an MoU with the World Trade Center (WTC) to facilitate trade and investment in Faridabad.
- The partnership with WTC will give a platform to HSIIDC and facilitate WTC Faridabad and investors through a single-window clearance system for the necessary application, sanctions, incentives, and permissions as per the existing policies/rules and regulations of the state government for bringing investment in Haryana.
The Haryana Government has signed an MoU with the Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR)’s Institute of Genomics and Integrative Biology (IGIB) to identify the Covid-19 strains and variants prevalent in the state.
- As per medical experts, genomic sequencing is required to identify the strain of the virus, so as to ascertain which variant is spreading more rapidly and causing damage.
- The process for the signing of MoU between the state and IGIB authorities is in progress and should be accomplished soon.
Union Agriculture and Farmers Welfare, Rural Development, Panchayati Raj, and Food Processing Industries Minister Narendra Singh Tomar have signed an MoU between the Ministry of Agriculture and Microsoft India.
- Microsoft has come forward to start pilot projects in selected 100 villages in 10 districts of 6 states (Uttar Pradesh, Madhya Pradesh, Gujarat, Haryana, Rajasthan, and Andhra Pradesh) to develop farmer interface for smart and well-organized agriculture, including post-harvest management and distribution.
- Microsoft has joined with its local partner, CropData, for this project.
- This project will reduce the input cost of farmers and ensure ease of farming.
Srimad Bhagavad Gita Study Centre, Kurukshetra, and Mahatma Gandhi Institute, Moka, Mauritius, have signed an MoU to establish sustainable peace and Bhagavad Gita KUK Chair at Mahatma Gandhi Institute, Mauritius.
- The aim is to promote and propagate the teachings of the Bhagavad Gita.
- The MoU was given the final nod at the academic council meeting held under the chairmanship of KU Vice-Chancellor Som Nath Sachdeva.
Haryana has become the first state in the country where a platform is being provided to help prepare 50,000 talented youth of the state simultaneously for government jobs.
- The State Government has prepared a special scheme to ensure that the youth of the state not only get government jobs within the state but in other states also.
- Apart from Railway, Bank, Staff Selection Commission, Defense, etc., the State Government also has a plan to prepare youth for technical examinations like Group-C, Group-D, Group-A, Group-B, and 'GATE'.
- On this occasion, a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) has been signed between the Haryana Employment Department and M3M Foundation and Gradeup in the presence of Mr. Dushyant Chautala to realize this dream of the youth of the state.
A memorandum of understanding (MOU) was signed between Chaudhary Devi Lal University, Sirsa, and Guru Jambheshwar University of Science and Technology, Hisar to expedite the process of digitization.
- Registrar of the CDLU, Sirsa, Dr. Rakesh Wadhwa, and Registrar of Guru Jambheshwar University of Science and Technology, Hisar, Dr. Avnesh Verma signed MoU in the presence of both the Vice Chancellors.
- Sirsa district does not have the facility of a computer-based examination center and therefore, students of the district have to travel to appear in the competitive exams conducted by various testing agencies.
- The software provided by the GJUS&T, Hisar will help the students with regard to online applications and the admission process. It will also be of great help for Ph.D. Scholars and IT professionals.
Haryana Skill Development and Industrial Training (SDIT) Department has signed two Memorandum of Understanding (MOUs) with Medha Learning Foundation to provide the best practice training to the trainees and to improve placements for ITI pass outs.
- The Department has implemented an online e-learning system for theoretical topics for all ITI trainees since the COVID-19 lockdown period through the website along with trade-wise and unit-wise Whatsapp groups.
- Taking one of its kind initiatives in the vocational education system of the country, SDIT has signed an MOU with Medha Learning Foundation.
- This initiative will further enhance the online teaching and learning in lTls in Haryana.
All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) has signed MoU with J.C. Bose University of Science and Technology, YMCA, Faridabad to conduct joint training programs for teachers on technical education quality parameters and providing certification to them.
- The Vice-Chancellor Prof. Dinesh Kumar signed the MoU on behalf of the University right after the formal discussion with AICTE Chairman Prof. Anil Sahasrabudhe on various issues of mutual cooperation at AICTE Head Office, New Delhi.
- The partnership with AICTE can play an important role to achieve high standards in Technical Education and to implement the quality initiatives taken by AICTE to improve the capacity of Technical Institutions.
- The University is working to support and provide mentorship services to its affiliated colleges to get NAAC and NBA Accreditation.
- AICTE Chairman Prof. Anil Sahasrabudhe expressed pleasure over the tie-up with the University and assured the University to extend every possible help for the implementation of AICTE quality initiatives.
The Haryana Government has signed its first MoU, with the Small Industries Development Bank of India (SIDBI)
- The State Government had sent 11 proposals to SIDBI.
- The first MOU has been signed between the Haryana Government and SIDBI for the establishment of a PMU within the Government of Haryana for the benefit and promotion of the MSME eco-system in Haryana.
- Director-General, Micro, Small, Medium Enterprises, Mr. Vikas Gupta signed the MoU on behalf of the Haryana Government.
Click here to join our HCS Test Series and avail of up to a 50% discount today.
A Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) has been signed between Shri Krishna Ayush University, Kurukshetra, and National Research Centre on Equine, Hisar.
- These two institutions will collaborate with their students and staff at the postgraduate level in research and training for the next 5 years.
- This MoU was signed by Vice-Chancellor, Shri Krishna Ayush University, Kurukshetra, Dr. Baldev Kumar, and Director, National Research Centre on Equine (NRCE), Hisar, Dr. Baldev Raj Gulati.
- The priority will be given to research work based on the viability of Ayurveda, Homeopathy, Unani, and Siddha medicine practices to combat epidemics and other diseases.
|UPSC / HCS/ State PCS: Important topics for guidance I information I study material|
Relevant topics to study
You should follow us on
|Frontier IAS Youtube Channel||Frontier IAS Facebook Page||Frontier IAS Telegram Channel||Frontier IAS Whatsapp|
|Pinnacle Youtube Channel||Pinnacle Facebook Page||Pinnacle Telegram Channel||Pinnacle website|