Haryana Current Affairs 2021 - Persons in News
- Based on latest Pattern
- English Medium eBooks
Haryana Current Affairs 2021 - Persons in News
Haryana Current Affairs are very important as far as the HPSC HCS exam is concerned. If you are preparing for HCS Exam 2021, then it is a must for you to read last year's Haryana Current Affairs along with Haryana GK. For that, you need not search here and there because you are at the right place now. You can rely upon various Haryana current affairs articles prepared by our experts. You can follow us regularly and find the Topic Wise Haryana Current Affairs (From June 2020 - May 2021). This will help you a lot in the Online Preparation of the HPSC HCS 2021 Exam. In the present article, You will find Persons in News from Haryana in 2020-21.
Person in News: Manika Sheokand
Related News: Manika Sheokand from Jind, Haryana was crowned as Miss Grand India 2020.
- The winner of Miss India 2020, who will represent India at Miss World this year, is Manasa Varanasi from Telangana.
- And the third amongst the top three winners was runner-up Manya Singh from Uttar Pradesh.
You may find it helpful for HCS Exam 2021 Preparation: 20,000 MCQs for HCS Exam
Person in News: Neeru Samota
Related News: Neeru Samota has won two golds by participating in the bodybuilder competition of the ICN Championship held in Australia recently.
- Neeru Samota, a common girl from Talav village in Jhajjar, has also proved her talent by going abroad.
- The competition was organized by the Bodybuilding Federation in Australia, which was attended by around 260 women.
Person in News: Saumya Yadav
Related News: Saumya Yadav from Haryana of Udayy Online class app has been recognized by Forbes Magazine.
- Since its launch in 2019, more than 200 teachers have taught 130,000 students using the startup’s interactive and game-based approach to learning—an early success that helped it raise in January $2.5 million in seed funding from investors including New York-based Falcon Edge Capital's Alpha Wave Incubation fund and India-based Info Edge Ventures.
Person in News: Digvijay Chautala
Related News: The JJP made appointments in its state unit elevating Digvijay Chautala, younger brother of Deputy CM Dushyant Chautala, to the post of secretary-general.
- While Kuldip Multani was appointed as senior vice-president, Ramesh Khatak, Jagroop Singh, Chhano Devi, Balinder Singh Landa, Nafe Singh Mann, Randeep Kaul, Rao Abhimanyu, and Capt Chhajju Ram the vice-presidents.
- Satbir Lakra will be treasurer while Randhir Singh will be office secretary.
Click here to join our HCS Test Series
Person in News: Sudhil Sarwan
Related News: Sushil Sarwan, Special Secretary, Finance Department has been posted as Director, AYUSH, Haryana.
- AYUSH Department Haryana is providing Medical Relief, Medical Education, and Health Awareness through AYUSH to the masses particularly in the rural areas of Haryana State.
- For this purpose 4 Ayurvedic Hospitals, 1 Unani Hospital, 6 Ayurvedic Prathmic Swasthya Kendras, 475 Ayurvedic Dispensaries, 18 Unani Dispensaries, 20 Homoeopathic Dispensaries, and 1 Institute of Indian Systems of Medicine and Research (IISM&R), Panchkula are functioning.
Person in News: Kripal SIngh Tanwar
Related News: Advocate Kripal Singh Tanwar of Kurukshetra has become the acting president of The Haryana Chess Association.
- The meeting of The Haryana Chess Association was held in Gurugram, in which they also paid tribute to Gaurav Jindal, the former president of the association.
- Gaurav Jindal also organized the Corporate Cricket League in Gurugram twice.
- Last year itself, he was elected president of the Haryana Chase Association by consensus.
Person in News: Pradeep Chaudhary
Related News: The Haryana state assembly has restored the membership of senior Congress leader and Kalka MLA Pradeep Chaudhary, who had been convicted in a rioting case and then sentenced to three years imprisonment and a fine in January this year.
- The speaker, Gian Chand Gupta, had announced the disqualification of Chaudhary a few days later on account of his conviction in a criminal case by a Himachal Pradesh court.
- The Kalka seat was declared vacant and the Election Commission was informed in this regard.
- After the speaker’s move, there will not be any byelection in the Kalka assembly segment of the Panchkula district.
- Chaudhary was elected as a Congress MLA from Kalka in the October 2019 assembly election.
Click here to get HCS Previous Year Papers
Person in News: Dr. Yasg Garg
Related News: Dr. Yash Garg, DM of Gurugram was at the second number for the innovation experiments among the Deputy Commissioners of 60 districts of the country.
- The first number was that of Yashwant Kumar, DM of Champa Janjgir, Chhattisgarh.
- The Covid-19 Testing and Covid Vaccination Campaign run by Gurugram District Administration was included in Best Practices.
- Under this, two teams of Fields and Headquarters have been formed in the survey.
- The field teams are conducting door-to-door surveys that include Asha Worker, Anganwadi Worker, and Health Volunteer.
Person in News: Ashok Singhal
Related News: Ashok Singhal, a resident of village Nakipur of Loharu Assembly in Bhiwani district, won again by defeating Congress candidate from Dhekiajuli Assam Assembly of Assam State by 37854 votes.
- Ashok Singhal was a BJP party candidate even before that in 2016 he was a BJP party candidate and won by 34995 votes.
- Ashok Singhal, son of the late Parmanand Singal, became active in business as well as politics.
Person in News: Mandeep Jangra
Related News: Mandeep Jangra has become a professional boxer
- He defeated Argentina's Luciano Ramos in his debut match in Florida, USA.
- Mandeep won his first professional match of the Super Welterweight class
- Mandeep Singh is a resident of village Kharian in Sirsa district
- The 27-year-old boxer, who won the silver medal of the Asian Championship 2013, was to fight his first match on 19 March. But this match was canceled.
Person in News: Sudhir Chandna
Related News: DRDO’s new drug that cures Covid-19 comes from the efforts of a former Haryana Agricultural University student from Hisar.
- Sudhir Chandna is an additional director in Defence Research and Development Organisation.
- The existing treatment is combined with this 2-Deoxy-D-glucose (2-DG) drug, which helps a patient recover two to three dThe Drug Controller General of India (DCGI) has approved the medicine for emergency use, while Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories, as a collaborator, will bring it to the market in a week to 10 days, for cost price.
Relevant topics to study
Polity Questions with Explanation
Drainage System Of India
Introduction to Economics- Basic Concepts
How are environmental science and ecology-related
Most relevant MCQ for Economics asked in UPSC, HCS exam
Coal And Petroleum Notes
Important MCQs on Buddhism
50 Most Important MCQs on Vedic Period
How to prepare for current affairs for UPSC?
Coronavirus: How Online Coaching is Beneficial during the Covid - 19 pandemic
Physiographic Division of India-The Northern Plains
Frequently Asked Geography MCQs In UPSC / HCS Exam
How to Improve Writing Skills in Civil Services Examination
Vice President of India Article 63-71: Frontier IAS
Motivational tips for studying at home
How to stay motivated during this coronavirus pandemic?
Physiographic Division of India Notes
Geography Notes For Competitive Exams: Geological History of India
100 Most Important Multiple choice questions on Economics asked in various Competitive exams
HCS Study Material: Indian Polity Notes for HCS Exam
You should follow us on
|Frontier IAS Youtube Channel||Frontier IAS Facebook Page||Frontier IAS Telegram Channel||Frontier IAS Whatsapp|
|Pinnacle Youtube Channel||Pinnacle Facebook Page||Pinnacle Telegram Channel||Pinnacle website|