Haryana Civil Services 2021 - Portals and Apps in News
- Based on latest Pattern
- English Medium eBooks
Haryana Civil Services 2021 - Portals and Apps in News
Haryana Current Affairs play an important role in the preparation for the HPSC HCS Exam. As far as HCS Prelims 2021 Exam is concerned, various Haryana Government Affairs are a must to read. Not only the Haryana GK but the Haryana State Current Affairs are used as a base for framing the questions in the Haryana Civil Services Exam. As you know very well, today's article is also one among the series of current affairs articles that is prepared by the expert team for the HCS Exam 2021 Preparation. In this article, you will find various important Haryana Government Affairs from 2020 to 2021.
Check out one of the previous articles here: HCS Exam 2021 Preparation - Haryana Government Affairs
Haryana Urban Local Bodies Minister, Mr. Anil Vij has launched a website: ulbharyana.gov.in of the department and mobile app 'Swachh Haryana'.
- While the app will enable people to get information related to cleanliness, the website will help them get information about any Municipal Corporation, Council, and Committee in the State.
- ‘Swachhta Pakhwada’ is being celebrated from October 2 to 17, 2020 throughout the state, under which all the Municipal Corporations, Municipal Councils and Municipal Committees will encourage the people to work on Swachh Haryana, Swachh Bharat, and Sampan Bharat.
- Chief Minister, Mr. Manohar Lal will inaugurate ‘Swachhta Pakhwada’ at Panchkula on October 2, 2020
- ‘Swachh Haryana’ mobile app will prove as a certificate of cleanliness in the state as any person can upload photographs of dirty drains, unclean roads, and a heap of garbage lying in any particular area under the concerned Local Body.
Chief Minister Manohar Lal Khattar has launched the Haryana Engineering Works (HEW) portal,https://works.haryana.gov.in, to facilitate ease of access and doing business with the government.
- The portal will help contractors desiring to work on various projects of three primary engineering departments of the state, namely the Public Works Department, Irrigation and Water Resources Department, and Public Health Engineering Department.
- The portal will enable the contractors desirous of participating in various tenders of these departments to register themselves for the purpose. Every contractor will have to create a profile on the portal.
The Haryana government has decided to arm healthcare workers with a mobile app; Haryana CHI to monitor Covid-19 patients in home isolation.
- The workers and home isolation teams will record patients’ details like address and vitals like temperature, oxygen level, comorbidities, family members, and vaccination status.
- The app will also indicate if a patient is asymptomatic, mild, moderate, or severe.
- This is a very ambitious project for Haryana as it has more than one lakh, Covid patients, in-home isolation at present, of which 35% are in Gurgaon.
Haryana Health and Home Minister, Mr. Anil Vij has launched an Android application and web portal called 'Asha-Pay' for digital payment and monitoring of the state's authorized social health workers (Asha workers).
- This will benefit 20268 Asha workers working in the state.
- Asha workers are a major strength of our department. With the help of this app, the payment of their monthly honorarium and incentive amount to Asha workers will be digital and faster.
- The verification and acceptance of the performance and evaluation report of Asha workers will also be digital. This was earlier done in person, due to which the submission of the report and payment of the amount was delayed, he added.
- With the launch of this app, the old demand of Asha workers will be fulfilled. With the help of this app, the process will be fully monitored by the Additional Chief Secretary and MD level officers themselves.
Haryana Police has launched HarSamay Citizen Portal Registration/login online at haryanapoliceonline.gov.in official website.
- The digital signatures are integrated with Harsamay citizen services. From this website, people of Haryana can now get Police Verification Certificates while sitting at their homes.
- These include Character Certificate, Tenant Verification Certificate, and Police Clearance Certificate. This is Haryana Police’s one more initiative towards ensuring transparency.
Haryana Urban Local Bodies and Home Minister, Mr. Anil Vij has launched the web portal “Works Management System” for the management and monitoring of development works for all the Urban Local Bodies (ULBs) in the State.
- Haryana will be the first state to introduce such a system in the country.
- This system will be completely paperless, centralized, and web-based and will help in bringing the working of all the ULBs on a single platform.
- Through this online system, the Additional Chief Secretary and Director of the Department and he himself can easily access the progress of various development works on their dashboard and on mobile phones.
- The purpose of development works processes such as administrative and financial approval, technical sanction of the estimates, allocation of work, approval of payments, monitoring of all the development works, and other important procedures related to payment of bills will be carried out through this portal.
- This web portal will enable transparency in works being carried out in ULBs and will also help in curbing corruption.
Haryana CM Manohar Lal Khattar has launched the One Time Registration Portal to invite applications for Group C, Group D, and Non-Gazetted teaching posts in the Haryana Government Departments.
- The Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) will be conducting a Common Eligibility Test (CET) to fill these posts. Candidates who will be registering on this portal will be required to appear for the HSSC CET exam. The portal can be accessed at onetimeregn.haryana.gov.in.
- The Haryana Government will integrate this One Time Registration Portal with the Parivar Pehchan Patra (PPP).
- The Haryana government issues the PPP to those having Haryana Domicile only.
- The government has also decided to issue Domicile certificates to those residing in Haryana for the last 5 years; earlier this limit was 15 years.
The Litigation Management System (LMS) implemented by the Haryana Government is being appreciated in the entire country.
Now, the Jammu and Kashmir Government has also decided to adopt this system, for which the officers and officials of Haryana would play a significant role in implementing the same in Jammu and Kashmir.
- Advocate General of Haryana, Mr. Baldev Raj Mahajan said that the Department of Law, Justice and Parliamentary Affairs, Jammu has requested the Haryana Government to lend all possible assistance for providing the latest version of LMS software along with Control Tables Database so that similar software is devised and made functional in Jammu and Kashmir.
- Mr. Manohar Lal had launched the LMS, which is designed and developed by the State Government for departments, corporations, boards, and other state bodies to monitor the status of the cases related to them. The URL for the website is http://lmshry.gov.in.
The government has launched a new web portal to get information about the lack of basic facilities in unauthorized colonies across the state.
- The web portal -https://tcpharyana.gov.in/uac— was launched by chief minister Manohar Lal Khattar in Chandigarh to help residents’ welfare associations and developers to share information about the lack of basic amenities and infrastructure in their colonies.
- The RWAs/colony developers can submit information regarding the deficient basic amenities by March 31, 2021, on the web portal.
Chandigarh became the first state or Union Territory in India to launch Carbon Watch, a mobile application to assess the carbon footprint of an individual.
- The application can be downloaded through a QR code in Android-supported smart cell phones.
- Carbon footprint is the number of greenhouse gases especially carbon dioxide released into the atmosphere by particular human activity.
- The mobile application will suggest methods to reduce the carbon footprints
- The mobile app has been developed by the Department of Environment, Chandigarh Administration
Chief Minister Manohar Lal Khattar has recently launched the Skilling Portal of the Haryana Skill Development Mission.
- The courses being run by 11 departments have been integrated through this portal.
- With this, Haryana has become the first state in the country that has developed such a portal.
- Through this portal, interested youth can select the courses and training centers available at district levels, and soon a mobile application would also be launched in this regard.
Chief Minister Mr. Manohar Lal Khattar has inaugurated the Portal of Haryana Shahari Vikas Pradhikaran’s Last and Final Settlement Scheme in Chandigarh.
- The objective of this scheme is to safeguard the interest of allottees and to settle their long-pending disputes relating to the payment of additional price enhancement.
In view of the election of upcoming Panchayat Raj Institutions, Dr. Priyanka Soni, Deputy Commissioner, Hisar has launched the "My gram panchayat" app.
- By installing this app on the phones, any citizen will be able to get various information related to the vote, polling station, candidate, and voter turnout on the day of polling.
- This app supports both android and iOS systems.
- Apart from this, all officers and employees associated with the Panchayat elections will be able to conduct the election process better through their login.
Haryana Employment Department has now decided to impart skill training to the candidates registered under the 'Saksham Yuva Yojana' so that youth can choose their options as per the new trades.
The applicants who have already registered themselves on the Saksham portal www.hreyahs.gov.in can re-register their trade preferences by July 10, 2020.
- If the applicants for skill training do not choose their new trade choice out of the listed new trade options, then the earlier choice will be considered as final and it will be mandatory to get skill training in the chosen trade itself.
Haryana Government has launched a dedicated portal, ‘Haryana Udhyam Sahyog’, to capture the Micro, Small, and Medium (MSME) grievances in obtaining loans.
- The portal aims to enable MSMEs in Haryana to take maximum benefits under the ‘Atmanirbhar Bharat Abhiyan’ economic package.
- This portal aims to help the MSMEs in facing financial duress due to this Pandemic
- For registering a grievance, an entrepreneur has to Log on to Saral Haryana Portal (https://saralharyana.gov.in) and fill up the grievance form available on the portal and submit the same.
|UPSC / HCS/ State PCS: Important topics for guidance I information I study material|
Relevant topics to study
You should follow us on
|Frontier IAS Youtube Channel||Frontier IAS Facebook Page||Frontier IAS Telegram Channel||Frontier IAS Whatsapp|
|Pinnacle Youtube Channel||Pinnacle Facebook Page||Pinnacle Telegram Channel||Pinnacle website|