UPSC has declared UPSC CSE 2020 prelims result , exam on 4th Oct and result on 23rd Oct
- Based on latest Pattern
- English Medium eBooks
UPSC has declared UPSC CSE 2020 prelims result, exam on 4th Oct and result on 23rd Oct
RESULT OF THE CIVIL SERVICES (PRELIMINARY) EXAMINATION, 2020
This time UPSC has declared the result in just 19 days. Usually, UPSC takes 40 days to declare the prelims result. But due to Covid-19 Epidemic UPSC CSE prelims exam was postponed. But UPSC has bounced back and proved that it is super fast. No compromise and excuse. Students can check their roll number for their result.
Congratulations from the Frontier IAS team to successful candidates and best wishes for the UPSC mains exam.
Mains Points of the result and further course of action
- All these candidates who have qualified prelims have to apply again in the Detailed Application Form-I (DAF-I) for the Civil Services
(Main) Examination, 2020, which will be available on the website of the Union Public Service Commission (https://upsconline.nic.in)
during the period from 28/10/2020 to 11/11/2020 till 6:00 P.M.
- All the qualified candidates are advised to fill up the DAF-I ONLINE and submit the same ONLINE for admission to the Civil Services (Main) Examination, 2020 to be held from Friday, the 08/01/2021.
- Important instructions for filling up of the DAF-I and its submission will also be available on the website. The candidates who have been declared successful have to first get themselves registered on the relevant page of the above website before filling up the ONLINE DAF-I.
- The qualified candidates are further advised to refer to the Rules of the Civil Services Examination, 2020 published in the Gazette of India (Extraordinary) of Department of Personnel and Training Notification dated 12.02.2020.
- It may be noted that mere submission of DAF-I does not, ipso facto, confer upon the candidates any right for admission to the Civil
Services (Main) Examination, 2020.
- The e-Admit Card along with the Time Table of the said Examination will be uploaded on the Commission’s Website for the eligible candidates around 3-4 weeks before the commencement of the Examination. Changes, if any, in the postal address or email address or mobile number after submission of the DAF-I may be communicated to the Commission at once.
- Candidates are also informed that marks, cut off marks and answer keys of screening test held through CS (P) Examination, 2020
will be uploaded on the Commission’s website i.e. https://upsc.gov.in only after the entire process of the Civil Services Examination, 2020 is over i.e. after the declaration of final result.
- The Union Public Service Commission has a Facilitation Counter near the Examination Hall Building in its Campus at Dholpur House,
Shahjahan Road, New Delhi. Candidates may obtain any information/clarification regarding their result of the above mentioned
Examination on all working days between 10.00 AM to 5.00 PM, in person or on Tel. No. 011-23385271, 011-23098543 or 011-23381125 from the Facilitation Counter.