Latest Daily Current Affairs 2021: 13th Jan 2021-Frontier IAS
- Based on latest Pattern
- English Medium eBooks
Latest Daily Current Affairs 2021: 13th Jan 2021-Frontier IAS
Current Affairs are the most important sections for all the students preparing for one or another government exams like UPSC, HCS, or other State Services- UPPCS, RAS, MPPSC, and many more state services. These questions are very important for All govt. exams.
To get a PDF and Video of this article click on this link Latest Daily Current Affairs: 13th Jan 2021
Que1.भारत के 51वें अंतर्राष्ट्रीय फिल्म महोत्सव का फोकस देश कौन सा है?/Which is the focus country of the 51st International Film Festival of India? बांग्लादेश/Bangladesh
Que2. विश्व हिंदी दिवस कब मनाया जाता है? /When is the World Hindi Day observed? 10 जनवरी/January 10
Q1.किस देश ने हाल ही में एक तटीय रक्षा अभ्यास 'Sea Vigil-21' आयोजित किया है?
Q1. Which country has recently conducted a coastal defense exercise 'Sea Vigil-21’?
(a) Sri Lanka
- The second edition of the biennial pan-India coastal defense exercise 'Sea Vigil-21' has been started.
- The inaugural edition of the exercise was conducted in January 2019.
- The two-day biennial pan-India coastal defense exercise will be undertaken along the entire 7,516-kilometer-long coastline.
- The exercise will also include the Exclusive Economic Zone of the country and will involve all the 13 coastal states and Union Territories along with other maritime stakeholders.
- The exercise is a build-up towards the major Theatre-level exercise TROPEX [Theatre-level Readiness Operational Exercise] which the Indian Navy conducts every two years.
- SEA VIGIL and TROPEX together will cover the entire spectrum of maritime security challenges, including transition from peace to conflict.
|Frontier IAS Telegram||Frontier IAS Facebook|
|Frontier IAS Twitter||Frontier IAS Whatsapp|
|Frontier IAS Youtube||Frontier IAS Instagram|
Q2.कोविद -19 वैक्सीन प्रशासन के लिए गठित समिति के प्रमुख के रूप में किसे नियुक्त किया गया है?
(a) नितिन कुमार कोहली
(b) आर एस शर्मा
(c) पी डी वाघेला
(d) एस के गुप्ता
Q2. Who has been appointed as the head of the committee for the administration of the Covid-19 vaccine?
(a) Nitin Kumar Kohli
(b) R S Sharma
(c) P D Vaghela
(d) S K Gupta
- The central government has appointed former TRAI chief RS Sharma as the chairperson of an empowered committee for the administration of the Covid-19 vaccine.
- The empowered committee comprises a team of ten members from the health ministry and UIDAI.
- If needed, the panel has been given the liberty to invite eminent persons and experts to ensure the smooth delivery of the vaccine through the Co-Win technology platform.
REVISION: Current TRAI Chief- P D Vaghela
Q3.किस देश ने हाल ही में Crown Prince की नियुक्ति के लिए संवैधानिक संशोधन की घोषणा की है?
Q3. Which country has recently announced constitutional reforms for the appointment of the crown prince?
- Oman’s ruler Sultan Haitham bin Tariq has recently announced a shake-up of the country’s constitution with changes that include the appointment of a crown prince for the first time and steps to boost government transparency.
- The sultan’s decree also creates a committee to monitor and evaluate the performance of senior government officials.
- The basic law sets out mechanisms for the appointment of a crown prince and his duties.
- The report did not say who would become the new crown prince or provide other details.
- Sultan Haitham came to power a year ago after the death of his predecessor Sultan Qaboos.
- Qaboos did not have a crown prince and named his preferred successor in a sealed envelope opened after his death.
Q4.किस संस्थान ने विज्ञान, गणित और अंतरिक्ष क्षेत्र में शिक्षा को बढ़ावा देने के लिए 100 अटल टिंकरिंग लैब्स को अपनाने की घोषणा की है?
Q4. Which institute has announced the adoption of 100 Atal Tinkering Labs to promote education in the science, mathematics, and the space sector?
- Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO) has announced that it will be adopting 100 Atal Tinkering Labs across the country to promote education in the field of STEM and Space education
- ISRO will facilitate mentoring and coaching of students in cutting edge technologies. It includes technologies related to space as well.
- Atal Tinkering Lab provides a makerspace where young minds can give shape to their ideas through hands-on do-it-yourself mode, and learn innovation skills.
- The Atal Innovation Mission was launched to promote entrepreneurship and innovation in the country.
- It has two core functions namely entrepreneurship through self-employment and innovation promotion.
Q5.कॉफी टेबल बुक “मोदी इंडिया कॉलिंग - 2021” निम्नलिखित में से किस अवसर पर जारी की गई?
(a) भारतीय सेना दिवस
(b) प्रवासी भारतीय दिवस
(c) राष्ट्रीय युवा दिवस
(d) विश्व हिंदी दिवस
Q5. A coffee table book named “Modi India Calling – 2021” has been released on the occasion of _________________________.
(a) Indian Army Day
(b) Pravasi Bharatiya Divas
(c) National Youth Day
(d) World Hindi Day
- A coffee table book named “Modi India Calling – 2021” has been released on the occasion of the 16th Pravasi Bharatiya Divas.
- The book contains various photographs of Prime Minister Narendra Modi captured during his “107 overseas and bilateral visits”.
- The book is the brainchild of Senior BJP leader Vijay Jolly.
- The book has been published by Maneesh Media and has 450 pages containing thousands of photographs of PM Modi.
|HCS Previous Year Papers||HCS Prelims Syllabus|
|HCS Mains Syllabus||20000 MCQ For HCS Exam|
|HCS Guidence Videos||HCS Test Series|
Q6.किस देश ने हाल ही में एक कोरोनोवायरस वृद्धि से लड़ने के लिए देशव्यापी आपातकाल की घोषणा की है?
Q6. Which country has recently declared a nationwide state of emergency to fight a coronavirus surge?
- Malaysia's king has recently declared a nationwide state of emergency to fight a coronavirus surge that is overwhelming hospitals, with critics charging it was a move by an unstable government to cling to power.
- The announcement came a day after the prime minister introduced sweeping new curbs across much of the Southeast Asian nation, including the closure of most businesses, and warned the health system was "at breaking point".
- Sultan Abdullah Sultan Ahmad Shah agreed to declare an emergency until August 1 following a request from Prime Minister Muhyiddin Yassin.
Q7.राष्ट्रीय परिवार स्वास्थ्य सर्वेक्षण -5 के प्रतिकूल निष्कर्षों का अध्ययन करने के लिए तकनीकी विशेषज्ञों के नए गठित समूह का प्रमुख कौन होगा?
(a) प्रीति सूदन
(b) के के शैलजा
(c) प्रीति पंत
(d) बलराम भार्गव
Q7. Who will be the head of the newly formed group of technical experts to study the adverse findings from the National Family Health Survey-5?
(a) Preeti Sudan
(b) K. K. Shailaja
(c) Preeti Pant
(d) Balram Bhargava
- The Health and Family Welfare Ministry has recently formed a technical expert group to study the adverse findings from the National Family Health Survey-5.
- The Ministry has set up the technical committee of medicine and nutrition experts under the leadership of Joint Secretary Preeti Pant.
- The expert group also includes State programme officers from Madhya Pradesh, Chhattisgarh, and Karnataka.
- The factsheet of the 1st phase of National Family Health Survey-5 was released in December 2020.
- The sheet covered 22 States/UTs and provided information on 131 indicators like family welfare, population, nutrition, reproductive and child health, etc.
Q8.केंद्रीय मंत्री प्रकाश जावड़ेकर ने हाल ही में देश में कितने राष्ट्रीय उद्यानों और वन्यजीव अभयारण्यों की प्रबंधन प्रभावशीलता मूल्यांकन (MEE) रिपोर्ट जारी की है?
Q8.Union Minister Prakash Javadekar has recently released the Management Effectiveness Evaluation (MEE) report of _____ national parks and wildlife sanctuaries in the country?
- Union Minister of Environment, Forest & Climate Change Prakash Javadekar has released the Management Effectiveness Evaluation (MEE) report of 146 national parks and wildlife sanctuaries in the country.
- The minister also announced that from this year onwards ten best national parks, five coastal and marine parks and top five zoos in the country would be ranked and awarded every year.
- Seventy per cent of the global tiger population, 70 per cent of asiatic lions and more than 60 percent of leopards'' population are present in India.
- As per the MEE report, West Bengal's Jaldapara national park and Raiganj wildlife sanctuary, Himachal Pradesh's Sainj and Tirthan wildlife sanctuaries as well as the Great Himalayan national park have been declared as top-five national parks and wildlife sanctuaries in India.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: The environment minister also launched the Management Effectiveness Evaluation of Indian Zoos (MEE-ZOO) framework which proposes guidelines, criteria and indicators for evaluation of zoos of the country in a manner which is discrete, holistic and independent.
Haryana Daily Current Affairs
National and International Monthly Current Affairs
Haryana Monthly Current Affairs
|Haryana last one-year current affairs|
Q9. तुरलापति कुटुम्बा राव जिनका हाल ही में निधन हो गया, वह पद्म श्री पुरस्कार से सम्मानित होने वाले किस राज्य के पहले पत्रकार थे?
(b) आंध्र प्रदेश
Q9. Turlapati Kutumba Rao who passed away recently was the first journalist of which state to be honoured with the Padma Shri award?
(b) Andhra Pradesh
- Senior Journalist noted orator and Padma Shri recipient Turlapati Kutumba Rao passed away recently.
- He was 87
- He had been recorded by the Telugu Book of Records as a world record.
- The Senior Journalist also worked as Secretary for the first Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh Tanguturi Prakasam Pantulu and also worked as the Chairman of the AP Grandhalaya Parishad.
- Rao was conferred with the Padma Shri award for his great service in Journalism in 2002 and was the first Journalist in Andhra Pradesh to be honoured with the award.
Q10.शशिकुमार मधुसूदन चित्रे का हाल ही में निधन हो गया, वे किस क्षेत्र से जुड़े थे?
Q10. Shashikumar Madhusudan Chitre who passed away recently was associated with which field?
- Eminent astronomer and space scientist, S M Chitre, who provided the first commentary during the inauguration of Nehru Planetarium in Worli, on March 3, 1977, passed away after a prolonged illness.
- Chitre gave the commentary to a show called “Tyrst With Destiny”.
- He was the recipient of the Padma Bhushan award in 2012.
- Chitre had also served as president of the Astronomical Society of India and the chairman of the Indian National Committee for Astronomy.
Hope you liked this article. If it is relevant to your exam then please share this article with your friends, so that they can boost their preparation and get closer to their dream job.
You can call for any help/support/query Mob: 9817390373, 9729327755, WhatsApp 8295688244