HPSC Mains Optional Paper: Commerce and Accountancy 2003
- Based on latest Pattern
- English Medium eBooks
HCS Mains Optional Paper Commerce And Accountancy-2003
HPSC Mains Optional Paper: In this post, we will discuss HPSC HCS mains Commerce and Accountancy 2003 previous year paper.
Time: 3 Hours Marks: 150
Note: Attempt any Five questions. All questions carry equal marks. Q. No. 1 is compulsory. Answer two questions from Part I and two questions from part II. The Parts of the same question must be answered together and must not be interposed between answers to other questions.
1. Attempt any four of the following: 4X7.5=30 marks
(a) Explain modified principles of accounting.
(b) What is Cost Audit ?
(c) Explain the concept of set-off and carry forward of losses in Income-Tax.
(d) Write a note on the recent credit policy of Reserve Bank of India.
(e) “Professionalisation of Management is the need of the hour.” Comment.
(f) Write a note on International Labour Organisation (ILO).
(g) Write a note on Centralisation Vs. Decentralization of Authority.
2. What do you understand by the term ‘Break-Even’ and ‘Margin of Safety’? What is their significance as regards decision-making in a business enterprise? 30 marks
3. Explain the concept of Working Capital. How is working capital affected by Sales Technology and Production Policy Inflation? 30 marks
4. (a) Discuss the power of Income-Tax Officers under the Income-Tax Act. 15 marks
(b) Explain the appointment, removal, powers and liabilities of a company Auditor. 15 marks
5. Define mcGregor’s views regarding motivation. Explain the implications of Theory X and Theory Y. 30 marks
6. Define Leadership. Are there any traits which seem to be common to all leaders? 30 marks
7. Write notes on the following: 30 marks
(a) Job Specification
(b) Workers’ Participation in Management.