Day Wise Current Affairs 2021: 30th Jan 2021- Frontier IAS
- Based on latest Pattern
- English Medium eBooks
Day Wise Current Affairs 2021: 30th Jan 2021- Frontier IAS
Current Affairs are the most important sections for all the students preparing for one or another government exams like UPSC, HCS, or other State Services- UPPCS, RAS, MPPSC, and many more state services. These questions are very important for All govt. exams.
To get a PDF and Video of this article click on this link Latest Daily Current Affairs: 30th Jan 2021
Que1.ग्लोबल क्लाइमेट रिस्क इंडेक्स 2021 में भारत का रैंक क्या है? What is the rank of India in the Global Climate Risk Index 2021? 7
Que2. किस मंत्रालय ने हाल ही में एक virtual intelligence tool तेजस लॉन्च किया है?/Which ministry has recently launched a virtual intelligence tool Tejas?
इलेक्ट्रॉनिक्स और सूचना प्रौद्योगिकी मंत्रालय/Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology
Q1.Corruption Perception Index– 2020 में भारत का रैंक क्या है?
Q1. What is the rank of India in the Corruption Perception Index– 2020?
- India’s ranking on the Corruption Perception Index– 2020 slipped from 80 to 86 even as its score decreased only by one point to 40 from 41 in 2019.
- Transparency International has recently released the Corruption Perception Index
- New Zealand and Denmark were ranked first.
- It uses a scale of zero to 100, where zero signifies the highest level of corruption and 100 is very clean.
Haryana Daily Current Affairs
National and International Monthly Current Affairs
Haryana Monthly Current Affairs
|Haryana last one-year current affairs|
Q2.National Best Electoral Practices Awards-2020 के तहत चुनाव में सूचना प्रौद्योगिकी (Information Technology) अनुप्रयोगों के लिए विशेष पुरस्कार के लिए किस राज्य को चुना गया है?
Q2. Which state has been selected for the Special Award for Information Technology applications in Elections in the National Best Electoral Practices Awards-2020?
- The Office of the Chief Electoral Officer, Meghalaya was selected for a Special Award for Information Technology applications in Elections by the Election Commission of India (ECI), in the National Best Electoral Practices Awards-2020.
- President Ram Nath Kovind virtually conferred the award to Meghalaya CEO F.R. Kharkongor at the National Voters' Day
- The award recognises the sustained and consistent IT application efforts in electoral activities being made by the Office of the CEO in the entire Enrolment to Elections (E2E) process and for leveraging technology for the benefit of all categories of voters, both general and persons with disabilities (PWDs).
REVISION: किस राज्य का असम राइफल्स पब्लिक स्कूल उत्तर-पूर्व का पहला खेलो इंडिया स्पोर्ट्स स्कूल बन गया है?मेघालय
Q3.राष्ट्रीय बालिका दिवस 2021 के अवसर पर किस राज्य ने "पंख अभियान" का शुभारम्भ किया है?
(b) उत्तर प्रदेश
(c) मध्य प्रदेश
Q3. Which state has launched ‘PANKH Abhiyan’, to mark the National Girl Child Day 2021?
(b) Uttar Pradesh
(c) Madhya Pradesh
- In Madhya Pradesh, Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan launched ‘PANKH Abhiyan’ on 24 January, to mark the occasion of National Girl Child Day.
- The scheme has been launched under the ‘Beti Bachao Beti Padhao’ scheme for the empowerment and growth of the girl child.
‘PANKH stands for:
- ‘P’ – protection
- ‘A’ – awareness of their rights
- ‘N’ – nutrition
- ‘K’ – knowledge
- ‘H’ – health
- The CM also announced scholarships worth Rs6.47 crore for 26,099 girls under Ladli Laxmi Yojana.
REVISION: हाल ही में किस राज्य ने युवाओं को आत्मनिर्भर बनाने के लिए 'Launch Pad Scheme' शुरू की है? मध्य प्रदेश
Q4. विश्व उपेक्षित उष्णकटिबंधीय रोग दिवस ( World Neglected Tropical Diseases Day) दिवस कब मनाया जाता है?
(a) 30 जनवरी
(b) 29 जनवरी
(c) 31 जनवरी
(d) 28 जनवरी
Q4. When is the World Neglected Tropical Diseases Day observed?
(a) January 30
(b) January 29
(c) January 31
(d) January 28
- The first-ever edition of "World Neglected Tropical Diseases Day"(World NTD Day) was launched on 30 January 2020. This initiative brings together various civil society organisations, community leaders, global health experts and policymakers working in the field of NTDs.
- Neglected tropical diseases(NTDs) are a diverse group of communicable diseases that prevail in tropical and subtropical conditions in 149 countries.
- 30 January is the anniversary of the landmark 2012 London Declaration on NTDs, which unified partners across sectors, countries and disease communities to push for greater investment and action on NTDs.
|HCS Previous Year Papers||HCS Prelims Syllabus|
|HCS Mains Syllabus||20000 MCQ For HCS Exam|
|HCS Guidence Videos||HCS Test Series|
Q5. प्रशान्त डोरा जिनका हाल ही में निधन हो गया, वे किस खेल से जुड़े थे?
Q5. Prasanta Dora who passed away recently was associated with which sport?
- Former Indian National Football team goalkeeper, Prasanta Dora has passed away.
- He represented Mohammedan Sporting, Mohun Bagan and East Bengal in domestic football.
- He has also adjudged the Best Goalkeeper when Bengal lifted back-to-back Santosh Trophy titles in 1997-98 and 99.
- At the national level, Dora made five appearances in competitions such as SAFF Cup and SAF Games.
Q6.भारतीय रेलवे ने हाल ही में किस 3.5 किलोमीटर लंबी माल गाड़ी को चलाने का रिकार्ड बनाया है?
(a) शेष नाग
Q6. Indian Railways has recently set a record with which 3.5-km-long freight train?
(a) Shesh Naag
- Indian Railway has achieved a new milestone by running a 3.5 km long freight train, ‘Vasuki’. It has set a new record of running the longest freight train.
- The train started the journey from Bhilai and reached Korba railway station in seven hours. This train has been operated by the South Eastern Central Railway zone.
- ‘Vasuki’ train is made up of five engines and 295 rakes.
- It will reduce the cost and time for the transportation of goods.
- Earlier, the Indian Railways had done a trial of the Shesh-Naag train between Nagpur to Bilaspur. It was made up of 251 rakes.
Q7.हाल ही में किस राज्य / केंद्र शासित प्रदेश ने CSIR के साथ विज्ञान और प्रौद्योगिकी के माध्यम से विकास में तेजी लाने के लिए एक समझौते पर हस्ताक्षर किए हैं?
(a) उत्तर प्रदेश
(b) जम्मू और कश्मीर
Q7. Which state/UT has recently signed an agreement with CSIR to accelerate its development through S&T interventions?
(a) Uttar Pradesh
(b) Jammu and Kashmir
- An agreement was signed between CSIR and Ladakh UT to accelerate its development through S&T interventions.
- The purpose is to establish a knowledge partnership between the Ladakh UT and CSIR, aimed at development in the areas such as bioresource utilization endemic to Ladakh, introduction of cash crops in the region and exploration of natural resources.
- The broad areas of interest include industrial agriculture with a focus on commercialization of endemic & other high value medicinal, aromatic and nutraceutical plants/crops, bioprospection of endemic microbial and plant diversity.
REVISION: लदाख की यास्मीन बतूल किस खेल से संबंधित है? तीरंदाजी
Q8.किस भारतीय थिंक टैंक को दुनिया भर में 174 शीर्ष थिंक टैंकों में 20 वां स्थान दिया गया है?
(a) रक्षा अध्ययन और विश्लेषण संस्थान
(b) ऑब्जर्वर रिसर्च फाउंडेशन
(c) सेंटर फॉर सिविल सोसाइटी
(d) सेंटर फॉर पब्लिक पॉलिसी रिसर्च
Q8. Which Indian think tank has been ranked 20th among 174 top think tanks worldwide?
(a) Institute of Defence Studies and Analyses
(b) Observer Research Foundation
(c) Centre for Civil Society
(d) Centre for Public Policy Research
- India's Observer Research Foundation (ORF) has been ranked 20th among 174 top think tanks worldwide, and eighth among non-US bodies.
- The 2020 Global Go To Think Tank Index Report, by the Think Tanks and Civil Societies Program of the Lauder Institute at the University of Pennsylvania, ranked ORF at 20th position, up from 27th previous year.
- ORF moved up from the 118th position in the 2018 ranking and got featured at the 5th position on the ''Think Tank to Watch in 2020'' list.
- The 2020 Top Think Tanks Worldwide list is topped by US, followed by Belgium
- Other Indian think tanks in the list include Institute of Defence Studies and Analyses (IDSA) at 41st rank (unchanged from last year), while Centre for Civil Society (CCS) at 83rd (unchanged).
|Frontier IAS Telegram||Frontier IAS Facebook|
|Frontier IAS Twitter||Frontier IAS Whatsapp|
|Frontier IAS Youtube||Frontier IAS Instagram|
Q9.हाल ही में किस राज्य ने Agriculture Pump Power Connection Policy शुरू की है?
Q9. Which state has recently launched the Agriculture Pump Power Connection Policy?
- In Maharashtra, Chief Minister Uddhav Thackeray formally launched the Agriculture Pump Power Connection Policy.
- The State Government has taken bold steps to make a radical change in the lives of farmers through the policy of agricultural pump power connection.
- It aims to fulfil the main demands of farmers including providing electricity during day time and MSP for their agricultural production.
- The Chief Minister also inaugurated Solar Energy Land Bank Portal, Krishi Urja Abhiyan Policy Web Portal, ACF App and Maha Krishi Abhiyan App.
REVISION: भारत में मराठी पत्रकारिता दिवस कब मनाया जाता है? 6 जनवरी
Q10.एशिया विकास अनुसंधान संस्थान के संस्थापक कौन थे जिनका हाल ही में निधन हो गया?
(a) माता प्रसाद
(b) शैबल गुप्ता
(c) नरेंद्र लूथर
(d) कमल मोरारका
Q10. Who was the founder of the Asia Development Research Institute who passed away recently?
(a) Mata Prasad
(b) Shaibal Gupta
(c) Narendra Luther
(d) Kamal Morarka
- Shaibal Gupta, the renowned economist and founder of the Asia Development Research Institute (ADRI), passed away after a prolonged illness.
- He was 67.
- The Asian Development Research Institute (ADRI) was established in 1991 as a registered body by a group of social scientists in Patna, Bihar.
Hope you liked this article. If it is relevant to your exam then please share this article with your friends, so that they can boost their preparation and get closer to their dream job.
You can call for any help/support/query Mob: 9817390373, 9729327755, WhatsApp 8295688244