Daily Wise Current Affairs: 25th January 2021
- Based on latest Pattern
- English Medium eBooks
Daily Wise Current Affairs: 25th January 2021
Current Affairs are most important section for all the students preparing for one or another government exams like UPSC, HCS or other State Services- UPPCS, RAS, MPPSC and many more state services.
To get a PDF and Video of this article click on this link Latest Daily Current Affairs: 25th Jan 2021
Que1. ब्रॉडकास्टिंग कंटेंट कम्प्लेंट्स काउंसिल (BCCC) की पहली महिला चेयरपर्सन कौन बनी हैं?/ Who has become the first woman chairperson of the Broadcasting Content Complaints Council (BCCC)?
जस्टिस गीता मित्तल/Justice Gita Mittal
Que2. भारत में राष्ट्रीय बालिका दिवस कब मनाया जाता है?
When is the National Girl Child Day observed in India?
24 जनवरी/January 24
Q1.सुभाष चंद्र बोस आपदा प्रबंधन पुरस्कार 2021 के लिए किसे चुना गया है?
(a) एस एन प्रधान
(b) राजेंद्र कुमार भंडारी
(c) मृत्युंजय महापत्र
(d) उमा चरण मोहंती
Q1.Who has been selected for the Subhash Chandra Bose Aapda Prabandhan Puraskar 2021?
(a) S N Pradhan
(b) Rajendra Kumar Bhandari
(c) Mrutyunjay Mohapatra
(d) Uma Charan Mohanty
- The Sustainable Environment and Ecological Development (SEED) Society and Dr. Rajendra Kumar Bhandari have been selected for the Subhash Chandra Bose Aapda Prabandhan Puraskar for their excellent work in Disaster Management.
- Union Home Ministry announced the award every year on 23rd January, the birth anniversary of Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose.
- The award carries a cash prize of 51 lakh rupees and a certificate in case of an institution and five lakh rupees and a certificate in case of an individual.
- Dr. Rajendra Kumar Bhandari is among the pioneers in India who laid the foundation of scientific studies on geo hazards in general and landslides in particular.
- Sustainable Environment and Ecological Development (SEED).
Which famous train has been renamed as the ‘Netaji Express’ ?
On the birth anniversary of which great leader, the Indian government has decided to celebrate Parakram Diwas?Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose
West Bengal CM Mamta Banerjee declared that Netaji's birthday will be celebrated as 'Desh Nayak Diwas'.
Q2.भारत के सबसे लंबे सड़क आर्च ब्रिज; “वाह्र ब्रिज”,(Wahrew Bridge’) का उद्घाटन किस राज्य में किया गया है?
Q2. India’s longest road arch bridge named as ‘Wahrew Bridge’ has been inaugurated in which state?
- Meghalaya CM Conrad K. Sangma has formally inaugurated India’s longest road arch bridge named as ‘Wahrew Bridge’ at Sohbar in East Khasi Hills district of Meghalaya
- The bridge has been constructed with an estimated cost of Rs 49.395 crore under Non-Lapsable Central Pool of Resources (NLCPR) of the Ministry of Development of North East Region (DoNER).
- It will connect Bholaganj & Sohbar to Nongjri, Meghalaya.
- It will boost tourism in the State.
REVISION: Indian Army built the longest suspension bridge over Indus river in Leh in just 40 days and the bridge is named as Maitri Bridge
The country’s first glass floor suspension bridge is to be built across the river Ganga in Rishikesh, Uttarakhand
Q3.किस केंद्रीय मंत्री ने देश के सभी सशस्त्र पुलिस बलों के कर्मियों के लिए "आयुष्मान CAPF ’योजना शुरू की है?
(a) अमित शाह
(c) राजनाथ सिंह
(d) किरेन रिजिजू
Q3.Which Union Minister has rolled out the ‘Ayushman CAPF’ scheme to the personnel of all armed police forces in the country
(a) Amit Shah
(b) Harsh Vardhan
(c) Rajnath Singh
(d) Kiren Rijiju
- Union Home Minister Amit Shah has rolled out the ‘Ayushman CAPF’ scheme, extending the benefit of the central health insurance programme to the personnel of all armed police forces in the country.
- Shah ceremoniously distributed the ‘Ayushman CAPF’ health cards among some personnel from the seven Central Armed Police Forces (CAPF) here.
- Under this scheme, around 28 lakh personnel of CAPF, Assam Rifles and National Security Guard (NSG) and their families will be covered by ‘Ayushman Bharat: Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana’.
Ayushman Scheme Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana recently completed 1.5 crore treatments.
Under the scheme, the beneficiaries are provided with Rs 5 lakhs (per family).
REVISION: BSF Director-General- Rakesh Asthana
CRPF DG- A. P. Maheshwari
ITBP DG Surjeet Singh Deswal
CISF DG (New)- SUBODH KUMAR JAISWAL
Assam Rifles DG- Lieutenant General Sukhdeep Sangwan
Q4.राष्ट्रीय पर्यटन दिवस कब मनाया जाता है?
(a) 24 जनवरी
(b) 23 जनवरी
(c) 25 जनवरी
(d) 26 जनवरी
Q4. When is National Tourism Day celebrated?
(a) January 24
(b) January 23
(c) January 25
(d) January 26
- National Tourism Day is celebrated every year on 25 January.
- It was established by the Indian government to raise awareness of the importance of tourism for the growth of the country’s economy.
- Annually on 27th September, The United Nation World Tourism Day is celebrated.
When is the World Braille Day observed?
Q5.आईटी कंपनी Wipro किस राज्य सरकार की नॉलेज पार्टनर बनने के लिए सहमत हुई है?
(b) उत्तर प्रदेश
(c) मध्य प्रदेश
Q5. WIPRO has agreed to become a Knowledge Partner of which state government?
(b) Uttar Pradesh
(c) Madhya Pradesh
- WIPRO has agreed to become a Knowledge Partner of the Madhya Pradesh Government.
- MP Chief Minister, Shivraj Singh Chauhan held a video conference with Mr. Azim Premji of WIPRO.
- WIPRO has planned for the establishment of a university in MP. It will also establish its Software Development Centre in Bhopal.
- WIPRO is an Indian company based in Bengaluru and owned by Azim Premji. Its CEO is Thierry Delaporte.
REVISION: The world’s largest solar energy project of 600 MW which will be constructed at Omkareshwar dam on Narmada river in the state will begin the power generation by the year 2022-2023.
Which state has recently launched the 'Launch Pad Scheme' to make youth self-reliant? Madhya Pradesh
Q6.Gazing Eastwards: Of Buddhist Monks and Revolutionaries in China’ नामक पुस्तक किसने लिखी है?
(a) बिपन चंद्रा
(b) रामचंद्र गुहा
(c) रोमिला थापर
(d) अभिजीत बनर्जी
Q6. Who wrote the book titled, ‘Gazing Eastwards: Of Buddhist Monks and Revolutionaries in China’ ?
(a) Bipan Chandra
(b) Ramachandra Guha
(c) Romila Thapar
(d) Abhijit Banerjee
- The book, ‘Gazing Eastwards: Of Buddhist Monks and Revolutionaries in China’, by Romila Thapar.
- Romila Thapar is an Indian historian whose principal area of study is ancient India. She is the author of several books including the popular volume, A History of India.
REVISION: Who wrote the book titled, “My Years with Rajiv: Triumph and Tragedy”? Wajahat Habibullah
Q7.संजू सैमसन किस खेल से जुड़े हैं?
Q7.Sanju Samson is associated with which sport?
- Sanju Samson has been named captain of the Rajasthan Royals for IPL 2021.
- Samson replaces Australia's Steven Smith, one of eight players to be released.
- Samson, who was signed by the franchise in 2013, becomes the third Indian after Rahul Dravid and Ajinkya Rahane to be entrusted with the top job.
Q8.राजस्थान की पश्चिमी सीमा में सीमा सुरक्षा बल द्वारा हाल ही में कौन सा ऑपरेशन शुरू किया गया था?
(a) ऑपरेशन विजय
(b) ऑपरेशन सर्द हवा
(c) ऑपरेशन सतकार्ता
(d) ऑपरेशन द्रष्टि
Q8. Which Operation was launched by the Border Security Force in the western border of Rajasthan?
(a) Operation Vijay
(b) Operation Sard Hawa
(c) Operation Satarkta
(d) Operation Drishti
- The Operation Sard Hawa was launched by the Border Security Force in the western border of Rajasthan.
- The main purpose of the operation is to check the instances of infiltration due to dense fog in the region. The Operation has also been launched to enhance the security ahead of Republic Day. The operation is to run till January 27, 2021.
- The operation was launched to keep a hawk’s eye in the international border.
- Under the operation, the jawans will patrol with advanced weapons in the police station areas near to the border.
Q9. ग्लोबल फायरपावर इंडेक्स में भारत का रैंक क्या है?
Q9.What is the rank of India in the Global Firepower Index?
- The Global Firepower Index ranks the countries based on their potential military strength. India has been ranked fourth in the index.
- The Global Firepower Index ranked 138 countries.
- The countries were evaluated based on prolonged offensive and defensive military campaigns.
- The United States topped the index followed by Russia.
REVISION:Human Development Index- India Rank 131
Q10. दिवंगत अभिनेता सुशांत सिंह राजपूत के नाम पर किस शहर ने एक सड़क का नाम रखा है?
Q10. Which city has named a road after late actor Sushant Singh Rajput?
- South Delhi Municipal Corporation has named a road connecting Andrews Ganj to Indira Gandhi Camp after late actor Sushant Singh Rajput.
- A banner marking Sushant Singh Rajput Marg was placed on the road for inauguration.
Hope you liked this article. If it is relevant to your exam then please share this article to your friends, so that they can boost their preparation and get closer to their dream job.
You can call for any help/support/query Mob: 9817390373, 9729327755, WhatsApp 8295688244