Daily Current Affairs 1st February 2021 - Frontier IAS
- Based on latest Pattern
- English Medium eBooks
Latest Daily Current Affairs 1st February 2021 - Frontier IAS
Current Affairs are the most important sections for all the students preparing for one or another government exams like UPSC, HCS, or other State Services- UPPCS, RAS, MPPSC, and many more state services. These questions are very important for All govt. exams.
To get a PDF and Video of this article click on this link Latest Daily Current Affairs: 1st Feb 2021
Que1. आर्थिक सर्वेक्षण 2021 के अनुसार, FY21 के लिए भारत की वास्तविक जीडीपी वृद्धि दर क्या है?/As per Economic Survey 2021, what is India’s real growth rate for FY21? -7.7 प्रतिशत/-7.7 percent
Que2. आर्थिक सर्वेक्षण 2020-21 में किस नए सूचकांक का निर्माण किया गया है?/Which new index has been constructed in the Economic Survey 2020-21? Bare Necessities Index
Q1.राष्ट्रीय स्वास्थ्य प्राधिकरण के नए CEO के रूप में किसे नियुक्त किया गया है?
(a) स्वामीनाथन जानकीरमन
(b) आर एस शर्मा
(c) अश्विनी कुमार तिवारी
(d) जे के शिवन
Q1.Who has been appointed as the new CEO of the National Health Authority?
(a) Swaminathan Janakiraman
(b) RS Sharma
(c) Aswini Kumar Tewari
(d) J K Shivan
- Indu Bhushan, CEO of NHA, would be replaced by RS Sharma, former chairman of the Telecom Regulatory Authority of India (TRAI).
- Sharma had recently been named as the chairperson of an empowered committee for Covid-19 vaccine delivery technology platform—Co-WIN.
- He was also inducted into the high-level vaccine administration panel headed by VK Paul.
- National Health Authority (NHA) is responsible for implementing the country’s flagship public health insurance scheme Ayushman Bharat or Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana
- The three-year term of Indu Bhushan has come to an end.
|Haryana last one-year current affairs|
Q2.प्रधानमंत्री 4 फरवरी को चौरी चौरा घटना के शताब्दी वर्ष के लिए समर्पित एक डाक टिकट जारी करेंगे। चौरी चौरा कहाँ स्थित है?
(a) मध्य प्रदेश
(c) उत्तर प्रदेश
Q2.The Prime Minister will release a postal stamp dedicated to the centenary year of the Chauri Chaura incident on 4th February. Where Chauri Chaura is located?
(a) Madhya Pradesh
(c) Uttar Pradesh
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi will inaugurate the Chauri Chaura Centenary celebrations virtually on the 4th of February in Uttar Pradesh.
- The Prime Minister will also release a postal stamp dedicated to the centenary year of the Chauri Chaura incident.
- The families of martyrs and freedom fighters will also join celebrations for the historical event that took place on 4th February, 1922.
- Uttar Pradesh government has announced to celebrate the centenary year of the historical event in a grand manner. The state-wide celebration will begin from 4th February and will go on for a year.
Q3.एशियाई क्रिकेट परिषद के अध्यक्ष के रूप में किसे चुना गया है?
(a) अभिषेक डालमिया
(b) जय शाह
(c) सौरव गांगुली
(d) रवि शास्त्री
Q3. Who has been elected as the President of the Asian Cricket Council ?
(a) Abhishek Dalmiya
(b) Jay Shah
(c) Sourav Ganguly
(d) Ravi Shastri
- BCCI secretary Jay Shah was unanimously elected as the President of the Asian Cricket Council.
- The 32-year-old replaces Bangladesh Cricket Board (BCB) chief Najmul Hasan Papon.
Q4.हाल ही में शुरू हुए एशिया-प्रशांत निजीकृत स्वास्थ्य सूचकांक (Asia-Pacific Personalised Health Index) में भारत का रैंक क्या है?
Q4. What is the rank of India in the newly launched Asia-Pacific Personalised Health Index?
- Asia-Pacific Personalised Health Index was recently released by the Economist Intelligence Unit (EIU). The index measures the readiness in adopting the personalised healthcare of 11 health systems in the Asia-Pacific region.
- This is a newly launched index. It measures the progress of a health system towards personalised healthcare.
- Singapore was the best performer among all the 11 health systems in the Asia-Pacific region
- Taiwan bagged the second position while Japan, and Australia stands at the third and the fourth position of the index respectively.
- India was ranked at 10th position out of 11 health systems.
- Indonesia was ranked last at 11th
|HCS Previous Year Papers||HCS Prelims Syllabus|
|HCS Mains Syllabus||20000 MCQ For HCS Exam|
|HCS Guidence Videos||HCS Test Series|
Q5.आयुष्मान भारत महात्मा गांधी स्वास्थ्य बीमा योजना किस राज्य ने शुरू की है?
(b) उत्तर प्रदेश
Q5. Which state has launched Ayushman Bharat Mahatma Gandhi Swasthya Bima Yojana?
(b) Uttar Pradesh
- Rajasthan Chief Minister Ashok Gehlot has launched Ayushman Bharat Mahatma Gandhi Rajasthan Swasthya Bima Yojana to provide free treatment to the poor of the state
- The scheme is aimed to benefit 1.10 crore families in the state and the beneficiary family will be able to get free treatment of up to ₹5 lakh every year.
- The Chief Minister said the scheme is estimated to cost ₹1800 crore annually and the state government will bear 80 per cent of the cost which amounts to ₹1400 crore.
- The remaining ₹400 crore will be provided by the Central Government.
Q6.चीन के COVID-19 वैक्सीन को मंजूरी देने वाला यूरोपीय संघ का पहला सदस्य कौन सा देश है?
Q6. Which country is the European Union’s first member to approve China’s COVID-19 vaccine?
- Hungary became the European Union’s first member to approve China’s Sinopharm COVID-19 vaccine.
- Hungary signed a deal for 5 million doses with China after becoming the first EU member to buy Russia’s Sputnik V vaccine.
Q7.प्रधान मंत्री मोदी ने 31 जनवरी, 2021 को प्रबुद्ध भारत पत्रिका की 125 वीं वर्षगांठ समारोह को संबोधित किया। 1896 में इस पत्रिका की शुरुआत किसने की?
(a) राम मोहन राय
(b) स्वामी विवेकानंद
(c) स्वामी दयानंद
(d) ईश्वर चंद्र विद्यासागर
Q7. Prime Minister Modi addressed the 125th anniversary celebrations of Prabuddha Bharata journal on 31st January, 2021. Who started this journal in 1896?
(a) Ram Mohan Roy
(b) Swami Vivekanand
(c) Swami Dayanand
(d) Ishwar Chandra Vidyasagar
- Prime Minister Modi addressed the 125th anniversary celebrations of ‘Prabuddha Bharata’, on 31st January, 2021.
- Prabuddha Bharata or Awakened India is a monthly journal of the Ramakrishna order started by Swami Vivekananda in 1896 for spreading the message of India’s ancient spiritual wisdom.
- Its publication was started in 1896 from Chennai (erstwhile Madras), where it continued to be published for two years, after which it was published from Almora.
- Later, in April 1899, the place of publication of the Journal was shifted to Advaita Ashrama, West Bengal and it has been continuously published from there since then.
Q8.हाल ही में मुंबई के नेवल डॉकयार्ड में किस भारतीय नौसेना के फास्ट अटैक क्राफ्ट को डीकमीशन किया गया?
(a) IN FAC T-83
(b) IN FAC T-81
(c) IN FAC T-84
(d) IN FAC T-86
Q8. Which Indian Naval Fast Attack Craft has been recently decommissioned at Naval Dockyard, Mumbai?
(a) IN FAC T-83
(b) IN FAC T-81
(c) IN FAC T-84
(d)IN FAC T-86
- Indian Naval Fast Attack Craft (IN FAC) T-81 of the Super Dvora MK II class, was decommissioned on 28 January 2021 at Naval Dockyard, Mumbai after having served the nation for more than 20 years.
- The 25 meters long vessel with 60 tonnes displacement was built at Goa Shipyard Ltd. In collaboration with M/s Ramta of Israel.
- She was commissioned into the Navy on 05 Jun 1999 by the then Governor of Goa, Lt Gen JFR Jacob (Retd).
|Frontier IAS Telegram||Frontier IAS Facebook|
|Frontier IAS Twitter||Frontier IAS Whatsapp|
|Frontier IAS Youtube||Frontier IAS Instagram|
Q9.शिक्षा मंत्रालय ने किस परियोजना के कार्यान्वयन के लिए 5718 करोड़ रुपये की वित्तीय सहायता के लिए विश्व बैंक के साथ एक समझौते पर हस्ताक्षर किए हैं?
Q9. The Ministry of Education has signed an agreement with the World Bank for the financial support worth Rs 5718 crore towards the implementation of which project?
- The Ministry of Education, Department of Economic Affairs (DEA), and the World Bank have signed an agreement for the financial support worth Rs 5718 crore towards the implementation of the Strengthening Teaching-Learning and Results for States (STARS) project.
- The total cost of the STARS project is Rs 5718 crore with the financial support of the World Bank amounting to $500 million (approximately Rs 3700 crore) and the rest will be contributed as state share from the participating states, over a period of five years.
- Earlier, the Union Cabinet had approved the proposal of STARS project.
- The project will cover six states including Himachal Pradesh, Rajasthan, Maharashtra, Madhya Pradesh, Kerala, and Odisha.
- The identified states will be supported for various interventions for improving the quality of education.
- Strengthening Teaching-Learning and Results for States (STARS)
Q10.भारत का पहला 'Gender Park' किस भारतीय राज्य में खुलेगा?
(b) आंध्र प्रदेश
Q10. Which state will open India's first ‘Gender Park’?
(b) Andhra Pradesh
- Kerala is all set to open the country's first ‘Gender Park’, which will likely become functional from February.
- The Kerala state government's INR 300 crore three tower Gender Park, claimed to be the country's first, will work toward promoting gender equality in the state.
- As per the reports, Kerala Chief Minister Pinarayi Vijayan will inaugurate the premises on February 11.
- He will also lay the foundation of the International Women's Trade and Research Centre (IWTRC) on the same day.
- Reportedly, a Gender Library, Gender Museum, an Amphitheatre, and a Convention Centre will also be launched
- All these four facilities will form the first phase of the Gender Park that will serve to work towards gender equality in the state.
Hope you liked this article. If it is relevant to your exam then please share this article with your friends, so that they can boost their preparation and get closer to their dream job.
You can call for any help/support/query Mob: 9817390373, 9729327755, WhatsApp 8295688244