Daily Current Affairs 2021: 27th Feb 2021 Hindi & English
- Based on latest Pattern
- English Medium eBooks
Daily Current Affairs 2021: 27th Feb 2021 Hindi & English
Daily Current Affairs 2021: 27th Feb 2021
To get a PDF and Video of this article click on this link Latest Daily Current Affairs: 27th Feb 2021
Que1.राष्ट्रीय अनुसूचित जाति आयोग (NCSC) के अध्यक्ष का कार्यभार किसने संभाला है?Who has taken charge of the Chairman of the National Commission for Scheduled Castes (NCSC)?
विजय सांपला/Vijay Sampla
Que2. दुनिया का सबसे बड़ा क्रिकेट स्टेडियम; सरदार पटेल क्रिकेट स्टेडियम का नाम बदलकर किसके नाम पर रखा गया है?/The world's largest Cricket Stadium; Sardar Patel Cricket Stadium has been renamed after ___________.
नरेंद्र मोदी/Narendra Modi
Q1.खेलो इंडिया विंटर गेम्स' का दूसरा संस्करण किस स्थान पर शुरू किया गया है?
Q1.The second edition of the 'Khelo India Winter Games' has been started at which place?
- The second edition of 'Khelo India Winter Games' started on February 26 and it will end on March 2 in Jammu and Kashmir's winter destination of Gulmarg.
- Around 1200 athletes and guests from across the country are scheduled to participate in the mega sports event, one of the many efforts aimed at engaging the youth in positive and constructive activities.
- The prominent sports activities, which will be the hallmark of the winter games, include ice skating, ice hockey, skiing, Nordic ski, snowboarding, and ski mountaineering, etc.
REVISION: दूसरे खेलो इंडिया यूनिवर्सिटी गेम्स 2021 की मेजबानी कौन सा राज्य करेगा? कर्नाटक
Which state will host the second Khelo India University Games 2021?Karnataka
4th Khelo India Youth Games- Haryana
Q2.पीएम-किसान योजना के तहत सबसे अधिक लाभार्थियों को प्रमाणित करने के लिए किस राज्य को सम्मानित किया गया है?
(c) उत्तर प्रदेश
Q2. Which state has been awarded for the highest number of beneficiaries authenticated under the PM-Kisan scheme?
(c) Uttar Pradesh
- Union agriculture minister Narendra Singh Tomar has awarded five states for effectively implementing the Centre’s Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi or PM-Kisan scheme as it completed two years.
The states highlighted by the agriculture minister for their performance are:
- Karnataka: In terms of the highest number of beneficiaries authenticated under the PM-Kisan scheme, Karnataka emerged as the winner with 97 percent authentication.
- Maharashtra: Maharashtra received an award for effective physical verification and prompt grievance redressal.
- Uttar Pradesh: Uttar Pradesh was awarded for the fastest implementation of the PM-Kisan scheme. For the period between December 18 to March 19, the Yogi Adityanath led government enrolled nearly 15.3 million farmers as beneficiaries.
- Arunachal Pradesh: For the northeast and hilly areas Arunachal Pradesh emerged the winner for completing the highest number of Aadhar verifications
- Himachal Pradesh: The state of Himachal Pradesh also received an award for stellar performance in physical verification of beneficiaries and grievance redressal.
REVISION: This flagship scheme of the Narendra Modi government was launched on February 24, 2019. Under this initiative, ₹6,000 is disbursed to farmers with cultivable landholdings, through direct benefit transfer mode in three installments of ₹2,000 each.
Q3.कॉमनवेल्थ टेबल टेनिस चैंपियनशिप 2021 की मेजबानी कौन सा शहर करेगा?
(a) नई दिल्ली
Q3. Which city will host the Commonwealth table tennis championship 2021?
(a) New Delhi
- Panchkula will host the Commonwealth table tennis championship later this year.
- The announcement came from Table Tennis Federation of India (TTFI) president Dushyant Chautala (Deputy Chief Minister of Haryana ) at the closing ceremony of the National championship.
Q4.एशिया का सबसे बड़ा मवेशी पार्क किस भारतीय राज्य में स्थापित किया गया है?
(c) आंध्र प्रदेश
Q4. Asia's biggest cattle park has been set up in which Indian state?
(c) Andhra Pradesh
(d) Tamil Nadu
- Chief Minister Edappadi K Palaniswami has inaugurated Asia's biggest cattle park - Advanced Institute for Integrated Research on Livestock and Animal Sciences (AIIRLAS).
- It spread over 1,600 acres and was constructed at the cost of Rs 1,023 crore in Salem district.
- He also inaugurated a veterinary medical college and Thalaivasal revenue taluk office.
Additional Information: (Important)
- In Tamil Nadu, Chief Minister Edappadi K. Palananiswami announced that the retirement age of State Government employees has been increased from 59 to 60 years.
- The order would be applicable to employees of the government and government-aided schools, legal and constitutional bodies, government sectors, local bodies, commissions, boards, and unions.
Q5.किस राज्य / केंद्र शासित प्रदेश की सरकार ने हाल ही में बसों के लिए संपर्क रहित टिकटिंग सेवा के लिए एक मोबाइल ऐप,‘Chartr’ लॉन्च किया है?
(a) उत्तर प्रदेश
(c) नई दिल्ली
Q5. Which state/Union Territory government has recently launched a mobile app, ‘Chartr’ for contactless ticketing service for buses?
(a) Uttar Pradesh
(c) New Delhi
- The Delhi government has recently launched an app for contactless ticketing service to all its Delhi transport corporation (DTC) buses.
- The ticketless scheme was introduced by the government in May-June last year during the lockdown in order to cut down on physical human interaction that increased the chances of spread of Covid-19.
- Passengers can make use of this service through the ‘Chartr’ app.
- Almost all the buses now have QR code stickers pasted on the back of each seat which can be scanned to make payment through the app.
Q6.फाइनेंशियल एक्शन टास्क फोर्स (FATF) ने पाकिस्तान को "ग्रे लिस्ट" में बनाए रखने का फैसला किया है। FATF का मुख्यालय कहाँ स्थित है?
(a) न्यूयॉर्क, यूएसए
(b) पेरिस, फ्रांस
(c) जिनेवा, स्विट्जरलैंड
(d) वियना, ऑस्ट्रिया
Q6. The Financial Action Task Force (FATF) has decided to retain Pakistan on the “greylist”. Where is the HQs of FATF situated?
(a) New York, USA
(b) Paris, France
(c) Geneva, Switzerland
(d) Vienna, Austria
- The Financial Action Task Force (FATF) has decided to retain Pakistan on the “greylist” till the next review of its performance on the recommendations during the June Plenary session.
- FATF president Marcus Pleyer said although Pakistan had made significant progress, it was still to fully comply with three of the 27-point action plan it had been presented within June 2018 when it was first put on the “greylist”.
- He urged Pakistan to make fast progress on the remaining obligations.
- Financial Action Task Force HQs: Paris, France
- President: Marcus Pleyer
Additional Information: Pakistan has offered a $50 million new credit line to Sri Lanka for cooperation in the field of defense and security.
Q7.हिमाचल प्रदेश के किस पूर्व मुख्यमंत्री ने हाल ही में "निज पथ का अविचल पंथी"’शीर्षक से अपनी आत्मकथा जारी की है?
(a) शांता कुमार
(b) वीरभद्र सिंह
(c) ठाकुर राम लाल
(d) प्रेम कुमार धूमल
Q7. Which former Chief Minister of Himachal Pradesh has recently released his autobiography titled, ‘Neej Path Ka Avichal Panthi’?
(a) Shanta Kumar
(b) Virbhadra Singh
(c) Thakur Ram Lal
(d) Prem Kumar Dhumal
- BJP leader and former CM of Himachal Pradesh Shanta Kumar wrote in his autobiography
- titled, ‘Neej Path Ka Avichal Panthi’.This book was recently released.
- Kumar also cautioned the BJP that by practicing “unprincipled politics, governments can be changed but not the society”.
Q8.किस राज्य सरकार ने हाल ही में AFSPA को अगले 6 महीने के लिए बढ़ा दिया है?
Q8.Which state government has recently extended AFSPA for another 6 Months?
- “As per powers conferred under Section 3 of the Armed Forces (Special Powers) Act, 1958, (AFSPA) the Governor of Assam has declared the entire state of Assam as ‘disturbed area’ up to six months beyond February 27, 2021, unless withdrawn earlier,”
- The fresh order is an extension of a similar move on August 28 last year when the state was declared a ‘disturbed area’ for six months.
- Attacks on security forces in the northeast and recovery of large amounts of arms and ammunition from several parts of Assam had been cited as a reason for the move.
Q9.विष्णु नारायणन नमबोथिरी जिनका हाल ही में निधन हो गया, वे एक प्रसिद्ध ________ थे।
(c) क्लासिकल डांसर
Q9. Vishnu Narayanan Namboothiri who passed away recently was a famous ________.
(c) Classical Dancer
- The eminent poet Vishnu Narayanan Namboothiri passed away. He was 81.
- He was a well-known poet of contemporary Malayalam literature
- He was awarded the Padma Shri in 2014.
- He is also a recipient of several literary honors, including the Kerala Sahitya Akademi award.
Q10.किस देश के सुपर मॉडल, नतालिया वोडियानोवा संयुक्त राष्ट्र की सद्भावना राजदूत बनी हैं?
Q10. Which country’s supermodel, Natalia Vodianova has become the United Nations, goodwill ambassador?
- Russian supermodel and philanthropist Natalia Vodianova, popularly known as Supernova, has become United Nations goodwill ambassador
- She pledges to promote the sexual and reproductive rights of women and girls and tackle stigmas surrounding their bodies.
- She will be a campaigner for the UN Population Fund, which now calls itself the UN's sexual and reproductive health agency, known as UNFPA.
- British actor Gugu Mbatha-Raw was on Wednesday appointed a global Goodwill Ambassador with the UN refugee agency, UNHCR.
- UNHCR HQs -Geneva, Switzerland
- Head- Filippo Grandi
REVISION: Bollywood Actress Dia Mirza has become the United Nations Environment Program (UNEP) National Goodwill Ambassador for another two years, till the end of 2022.
You may find the below articles useful
- HCS Previous Year papers
- HCS Prelims Syllabus GS and CSAT
- HCS Mains and Optional Subjects details
- HCS Notification update
- HCS Guidance videos
- HCS exam online course
- HCS Test Series
You should follow us on
|Frontier IAS Youtube Channel||Frontier IAS Facebook Page||Frontier IAS Telegram Channel||Frontier IAS Whatsapp|
|Pinnacle Youtube Channel||Pinnacle Facebook Page||Pinnacle Telegram Channel||Pinnacle website|