Daily Current Affairs 2021: 1st March 2021 Hindi & English
- Based on latest Pattern
- English Medium eBooks
Daily Current Affairs 2021: 1st March 2021 Hindi & English
Daily Current Affairs 2021: 1st March 2021
To get a PDF and Video of this article click on this link Latest Daily Current Affairs: 1st March 2021
Que1.अंतर्राष्ट्रीय ओलंपिक समिति ने 2032 ओलंपिक खेलों की मेजबानी के लिए पसंदीदा शहर के रूप में किस शहर को चुना हैं?/Which city has been chosen by the International Olympic Committee as the preferred location to host the 2032 Olympic Games?
ब्रिस्बेन (ऑस्ट्रेलिया)/Brisbane (Australia)
Que2. राष्ट्रीय विज्ञान दिवस 2021 की थीम क्या है?/What is the theme of the National Science Day 2021?
Future of STI: Impact on Education Skills and Work
Q1.अंतर्राष्ट्रीय महिला दिवस 2021 पर महासमृद्धि महिला सशक्तीकरण योजना किस राज्य में शुरू होगी?
(c) मध्य प्रदेश
Q1. Which state will launch the Mahasamruddhi Mahila Sashaktikaran scheme on International Women's Day 2021?
(c) Madhya Pradesh
- The state government has announced the Mahasamruddhi Mahila Sashaktikaran scheme, which is set to be launched on March 8. ( International Women's Day)
- Under the scheme, self-help groups will organize exhibitions to display rural women's work and encourage greater participation across fields.
- The state government will provide women SHGs with sustainable markets and effective branding tools to promote their products.
Q2.विश्व स्तर पर शून्य भेदभाव दिवस कब मनाया जाता है?
(a) 27 फरवरी
(b) 2 मार्च
(c) 1 मार्च
(d) 28 फरवरी
Q2. When is the Zero discrimination Day observed?
(a) February 27
(b) March 2
(c) March 1
(d) February 28
- Zero discrimination Day is observed globally on March 1
- The day aims to raise awareness and rally action to protect women’s rights, strike down discriminatory norms and promote women empowerment and gender equality.
- THEME -END INEQUALITIES
- UNAIDS is highlighting the urgent need to take action to end the inequalities surrounding income, sex, age, health status, occupation, gender identity, race, class, and religion that continue to persist around the world.
UNAIDS HQs- Geneva, Switzerland
Q3.किस भारतीय अर्थशास्त्री को संयुक्त राष्ट्र पर्यावरण कार्यक्रम (UNEP) के न्यूयॉर्क कार्यालय का प्रमुख और सहायक महासचिव नियुक्त किया गया है?
(a) सत्य त्रिपाठी
(b) लिगिया नोरोन्हा
(c) भव्या लाल
(d) शांति चंद्रशेखर
Q3. Which Indian economist has been appointed as Assistant Secretary-General and Head of the New York Office of the United Nations Environment Programme (UNEP)?
(a) Satya Tripathi
(b) Ligia Noronha
(c) Bhavya Lal
(d) Shanthi Chandrasekar
- UN chief Antonio Guterres has appointed leading Indian economist Ligia Noronha as Assistant Secretary-General and head of the New York Office of the United Nations Environment Programme (UNEP).
- Noronha will succeed fellow Indian and development economist Satya Tripathi
- Noronha is an economist with over 30 years of international experience in the field of sustainable development. She has worked since 2014 as Director of UNEP's Economy Division based in Nairobi, leading UNEP's work on climate mitigation and energy transitions; on inclusive green economies, sustainable consumption and production,
- Prior to joining the UNEP, Noronha worked at The Energy and Resources Institute (TERI) in New Delhi as Executive Director (Research Coordination)
- UNEP HQs Nairobi, Kenya
- United Nations Environment Programme Head - Inger Andersen
Q4. किस राज्य के उप मुख्यमंत्री को टेबल टेनिस फेडरेशन ऑफ इंडिया के अध्यक्ष के रूप में फिर से चुना गया है?
(d) उत्तर प्रदेश
Q4. Which state’s Deputy Chief Minister has been re-elected as the President of Table Tennis Federation of India?
(d) Uttar Pradesh
- Deputy Chief Minister of Haryana Dushyant Chautala was re-elected as the President of Table Tennis Federation of India (TTFI).
- He was elected at the 84th annual meeting of TTFI.
- Panchkula will host the Commonwealth table tennis championship in 2021.
- Arun Banerjee will be the new secretary and Gurpreet Singh will be the new treasurer.
Q5.हाल ही में किस राज्य ने-ई-परिवाहन व्यवास्था ’शुरू की है?
(b) हिमाचल प्रदेश
Q5.Which state has recently launched ‘e-Parivahan Vyavastha’?
(b) Himachal Pradesh
- Chief Minister of Himachal Pradesh, Jai Ram Thakur, has launched ‘e-Parivahan Vyavstha’ of HP Transport Department.
- This new system will provide faceless services to the people with respect to Driving licenses, Registration Certificates, Permits, etc.
REVISION: Himachal Pradesh government had first started e-Vidhan Sabha and e-cabinet
Q6.रेल मंत्री ने हाल ही में पूर्णागिरि जन शताब्दी को हरी झंडी दिखाई। पूर्णागिरि मंदिर किस राज्य में स्थित है?
(a) हिमाचल प्रदेश
Q6. Railway Minister has recently flagged off Purnagiri Jan Shatabdi. Purnagiri temple is situated in which state?
(a) Himachal Pradesh
- Railway Minister Piyush Goyal has flagged off Tanakpur (Uttarakhand)-Delhi Junction Special train through video-conferencing.
- The train will bring socio-economic development to the region.
- The temple of Shri Purnagiri organises the Purnagiri Mela in Uttarakhand on Navratri.
- The temple is situated at a distance of 20 kilometer from Tanakpur, on the right bank of the river Kali in the district of Champawat in Uttarakhand.
- Purnagiri Devi temple is one of the 108 Siddha Peeths.
Q7.2020 में भारत का शीर्ष व्यापारिक भागीदार देश कौन सा था?
(a) संयुक्त अरब अमीरात
Q7. Which country was the top trading partner of India in 2020?
- China has regained its position as the top trading partner of India in 2020, which was held by the United States, since 2018-19.
- The two-way trade between India and China stood at $77.7 billion in 2020 despite the conflict along the Line of Actual Control (LAC) and the rising anti-China sentiment.
- The India-US bilateral trade stood at $75.9 billion, according to provisional data from the commerce ministry.
- Meanwhile, the UAE continues to remain India’s third-biggest trading partner.
Q8. 3-दिवसीय शेरपाओं की बैठक के साथ किस देश ने ब्रिक्स 2021 की अध्यक्षता शुरू की है?
Q8. Which country has started the presidency of BRICS 2021 with a 3-day Sherpa meeting?
- India has begun its BRICS Chairmanship with the inaugural three-day-long Sherpas' meeting.
- External Affairs Minister S Jaishankar had earlier on February 19, 2021 launched India's BRICS 2021 website at the BRICS Secretariat at Sushma Swaraj Bhawan.
- During the meeting, India presented its priorities for its BRICS Chairmanship 2021 under the theme -"BRICS@15: Intra BRICS Cooperation for Continuity, Consolidation and Consensus”.
Q9.खेल मंत्रालय ने जिम्नास्टिक फेडरेशन ऑफ इंडिया (GFI) की मान्यता बहाल कर दी है। GFI के अध्यक्ष कौन हैं?
(a) सुधीर मित्तल
(b) दुष्यंत चौटाला
(c) हिमंत बिस्वा सरमा
(d) एडिले सुमिरवाला
Q9.Sports Ministry has restored the recognition of the Gymnastics Federation of India(GFI). Who is the President of GFI?
(a) Sudhir Mittal
(b) Dushyant Chautala
(c) Himanta Biswa Sarma
(d) Adille Sumariwalla
- The Sports Ministry has restored the recognition of the faction-ridden Gymnastics Federation of India (GFI) after 10 years, taking into record Sudhir Mittal's election as president in the polls held in November 2019.
- The recognition has been granted for the period till 31st December 2021.
- The GFI was de-recognized by the ministry in 2011 because of infighting in the body, and since then it remained so till the ministry's order recognizes it.
Q10.आर विनय कुमार ने हाल ही में किस खेल से रिटायरमेंट घोषित की है?
Q10. R Vinay Kumar has recently announced retirement from which sport?
- Former India international and Karnataka captain, R Vinay Kumar has announced retirement from all forms of cricket.
- Vinay represented India in one Test, 31 ODIs, and 9 T20Is between 2010 and 2013.
You may find the below articles useful
- HCS Previous Year papers
- HCS Prelims Syllabus GS and CSAT
- HCS Mains and Optional Subjects details
- HCS Notification update
- HCS Guidance videos
- HCS exam online course
- HCS Test Series
You should follow us on
|Frontier IAS Youtube Channel||Frontier IAS Facebook Page||Frontier IAS Telegram Channel||Frontier IAS Whatsapp|
|Pinnacle Youtube Channel||Pinnacle Facebook Page||Pinnacle Telegram Channel||Pinnacle website|