Daily Current Affairs 2021: 14th Feb 2021
- Based on latest Pattern
- English Medium eBooks
Daily Current Affairs 2021: 14th Feb 2021
To get a PDF and Video of this article click on this link Latest Daily Current Affairs: 14th Feb 2021
Que1.हाल ही में किस अभिनेत्री का संस्मरण "Unfinished" लॉन्च किया गया है?/Which actress's memoir "Unfinished" has been launched recently?
प्रियंका चोपड़ा/Priyanka Chopra
Que2. विश्व यूनानी दिवस कब मनाया जाता है?
When is World Unani Day observed?
11 फरवरी/February 11
Q1.राष्ट्रीय महिला दिवस निम्नलिखित में से किस की जयंती पर मनाया जाता है?
(a) कस्तूरबा गांधी
(b) सरोजिनी नायडू
(c) विजया लक्ष्मी पंडित
(d) सुचेता कृपलानी
Q1. National Women’s Day is celebrated on the birth anniversary of which of the following activists?
(a) Kasturba Gandhi
(b) Sarojini Naidu
(c) Vijaya Lakshmi Pandit
(d) Sucheta Kripalani
- National Women's Day is celebrated on February 13 in India.
- The day holds great importance in India’s history. It is celebrated to recognize the powerful voices of women.
- National Women’s day is celebrated on Sarojini Naidu's birthday.
- Sarojini Naidu was India's first women governor and also known as 'Bharat Kokila'. Sarojini Naidu was born on February 13, 1879. She actively participated in the Indian National Movement for the independence of the country.
- She was famous for her nickname 'Nightingale of India' because of her poems.
Q2.कौन सा भारतीय राज्य "टमाटर महोत्सव" का आयोजन करेगा?
(b) हिमाचल प्रदेश
(c) उत्तर प्रदेश
Q2. Which Indian state will organize the ‘Tomato Festival?
(b) Himachal Pradesh
(c) Uttar Pradesh
- February is emerging as a month of fruit and vegetable festivals in Uttar Pradesh.
- After festivals of strawberry, sweet potato, and dragon fruit, the Yogi Adityanath government is hosting 'Tomato Festival' in Varanasi to promote the consumption of tomato, its dishes, drinks and varied products.
- The date for the 'Tomato festival' will be finalised soon.
- The famous 'Banarasi Tamatar chaat' will be the main attraction of the event.
Q3. मारिओ द्राघी ने किस देश के प्रधानमंत्री के रूप में शपथ ली है?
Q3. Mario Draghi has been sworn in as Prime Minister of which country?
- Mario Draghi, the former head of the European Central Bank, has been sworn in as Italian Prime Minister.
- Former European Central Bank chief Mario Draghi will be sworn in as Italy's new prime minister, charged with guiding his country through the devastation caused by the coronavirus pandemic.
- The 73-year-old, known as Super Mario for doing "whatever it takes" to save the eurozone, has put together a national unity government involving almost all Italy's political parties.
- Italy’s head of state, President Sergio Mattarella, appointed Mr. Draghi and his proposed ministers.
Q4.खिलौना निर्माण उद्योग को बढ़ावा देने के लिए कौन सा मंत्रालय पहले ‘India Toy Fair-2021’ का आयोजन करेगा?
(a) वाणिज्य और उद्योग मंत्रालय
(b) शिक्षा मंत्रालय
(c) कपड़ा मंत्रालय
(d) ये सभी
Q4. Which ministry will organize the first ‘India Toy Fair-2021’ to boost the toy manufacturing industry?
(a) Ministry of Commerce and Industry
(b) Ministry of Education
(c) Ministry of Textiles
(d) All of these
- The website of the Toy Fair, www.theindiatoyfair.in was inaugurated jointly by the Union Minister of Textiles Smriti Irani, Union Education Minister Dr. Ramesh Pokhriyal, and the Union Minister of Commerce and Industry Piyush Goyal on February 11.
- The website of the ‘India Toy Fair 2021’ will enable parents, children, exhibitors, teachers, etc. in registering themselves to participate in the virtual fair and also showcases the various facets of the Indian Toy Ecosphere.
- The Indian government will organize the first ‘India Toy Fair-2021’ in a virtual mode from February 27 to March 2, 2021, to boost the toy manufacturing industry in India and for improving its global market share in line with ‘Atma Nirbhar Bharat’ and ‘Get Vocal for Local’ Campaigns.
Q5.भारतीय अंतरिक्ष अनुसंधान संगठन (ISRO) ने भारत में पूर्ण स्वदेशी, मानचित्रण पोर्टल और भू-स्थानिक सेवाओं की पेशकश करने के लिए किस कंपनी के साथ एक समझौता ज्ञापन पर हस्ताक्षर किए हैं?
(a) Mapping India
(c) Accurate India
Q5. Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) has signed a MoU with which company to offer India's fully indigenous, mapping portal and geospatial services?
(a) Mapping India
(c) Accurate India
- Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) and MapmyIndia have partnered to offer India's best, fully indigenous, mapping portal and geospatial services.
- The platform brings together MapmyIndia's digital maps and ISRO's catalogue of satellite imagery and earth observation
- He termed it a path-breaking milestone in India's journey towards 'Aatmanirbhar Bharat', wherein Indian users would not be dependent on foreign organisations for maps, navigation and geospatial services, and leverage made-in-India solutions instead.
- According to ISRO, the Department of Space (DoS) entered into an MoU with geospatial technology company CE Info Systems Pvt Ltd, which owns MapmyIndia
- The collaboration will enable them to jointly identify and build holistic geospatial solutions utilising the earth observation datasets, “NavIC”, Web Services and APIs (application programming interface) available in MapmyIndia, “Bhuvan”, “VEDAS” and “MOSDAC” geoportals.”
Q6.मिस इंडिया 2020 का ताज किसे पहनाया गया है?
(a) श्रेया शंकर
(b) मानसा वाराणसी
(c) मणिका श्योकंद
(d) सुमन राव
Q6. Who has been crowned with Miss India 2020?
(a) Shreya Shanker
(b) Manasa Varanasi
(c) Manika Sheokand
(d) Suman Rao
- Manasa Varanasi, an engineer from Telangana was crowned VLCC Femina Miss India 2020
- The opening round of the pageant was led by Miss World Asia 2019 Suman Rao.
- Haryana's Manika Sheokand was declared VLCC Femina Miss Grand India 2020.
Q7.हाल ही में किस केंद्रीय मंत्री ने भारत के पहले CNG- संचालित ट्रैक्टर का अनावरण किया है?
(a) अमित शाह
(b) नितिन गडकरी
(c) राजनाथ सिंह
(d) धर्मेंद्र प्रधान
Q7.Which Union Minister has recently unveiled India’s 1st CNG-powered tractor?
(a) Amit Shah
(b) Nitin Gadkari
(c) Rajnath Singh
(d) Dharmendra Pradhan
- Union road transport Minister Nitin Gadkari has unveiled India’s CNG-powered tractor and this will aid in making the farmers Atma Nirbhar (self-reliant).
- The CNG tractor will empower farmers to be self-reliant (Atma Nirbhar).
- A farmer has to spend up to Rs 3.5 lakh every year on his diesel-powered tractor.
- The CNG tractor will reduce expenditure up to 55 per cent
- Interestingly, Nitin Gadkari bought the diesel tractor in 2012 which has been converted into CNG-powered one.
- The model had been rigorously tested for 6 months.
Q8.किस भारतीय मूल के लेखक ने उपन्यास "Trick" का अनुवाद करने के लिए John Florio Prize जीता है?
(a) अवनी दोशी
(b) झुम्पा लाहिड़ी
(c) अरविंद अडिगा
(d) गीता पीरामल
Q8. Which Indian origin author has won the John Florio Prize for translating the novel, “Trick”?
(a) Avni Doshi
(b) Jhumpa Lahiri
(c) Aravind Adiga
(d) Gita Piramal
- Jhumpa Lahiri has won the John Florio Prize for translating Domenico Starnone’s 2016 novel, Trick.
- The John Florio Prize is a biennial award and constitutes an award money of £2,000 for English translations of full-length Italian works.
- The judges this year were Robert Gordon and Rosa Mucignat.
Q9.राज्यसभा में विपक्ष के नेता के रूप में किसे नामित किया गया है?
(a) गुलाम नबी आज़ाद
(b) मल्लिकार्जुन खड़गे
(c) के सी वेणुगोपाल
(d) सोनिया गांधी
Q9. Who has been named as the leader of opposition in the Rajya Sabha?
(a) Ghulam Nabi Azad
(b) Mallikarjun Kharge
(c) K. C. Venugopal
(d) Sonia Gandhi
- The Indian National Congress named party veteran Mallikarjun Kharge as the leader of opposition in the Rajya Sabha.
- The post will fall vacant with the retirement of veteran MP Ghulam Nabi Azad on February 15.
- Mallikarjun Kharge had served as the leader of the Congress in the Lok Sabha from 2014 to 2019.
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi bid adieu to the Ghulam Nabi Azad in a teary farewell on February 9, 2021, saying that person who will replace Ghulam Nabi ji (as Leader of Opposition) will have difficulty matching his work because he was not only concerned about his party but also about the country and the House.
Q10.जाली दस्तावेज जमा करने के कारण किसे तेनजिंग नोर्गे पुरस्कार 2020 से सम्मानित नहीं किया जायेगा?
(a) गजानंद यादव
(b) अनिता देवी
(c) नरेंद्र सिंह यादव
(d) सरफराज सिंह
Q10. Who will not get the Tenzing Norgay Award 2020 due to fake documents submission?
(a) Gajanand Yadava
(b) Anita Devi
(c) Narender Singh Yadav
(d) Sarfraz Singh
- Narender Singh Yadav will not get the Tenzing Norgay Award in the land adventure category of 2020 due to fake documents submission.
- The Nepal government has banned Narender Singh Yadav and Seema Rani from mountaineering in the Himalayan country for six years.
- He had claimed to conquer Mount Everest in 2016. His certificate of climbing Mount Everest peak has also been revoked by the concerned authorities.
You may find the below articles useful
- HCS Previous Year papers
- HCS Prelims Syllabus GS and CSAT
- HCS Mains and Optional Subjects details
- HCS Notification update
- HCS Guidance videos
- HCS exam online course
- HCS Test Series
You should follow us on
|Frontier IAS Youtube Channel||Frontier IAS Facebook Page||Frontier IAS Telegram Channel||Frontier IAS Whatsapp|
|Pinnacle Youtube Channel||Pinnacle Facebook Page||Pinnacle Telegram Channel||Pinnacle website|